Which of the five options would you be most interested in participating if offered at KCC?
1. A 6-8 voiced vocal Jazz ensemble
2. A madrigal choir which specialized in performance of Renaissance and Baroque repertoire
3. A gospel choir which focuses on the traditional and contemporary repertoire of the African American choral traditions.
4. An all male chorus which would perform a variety of repertoire including those associated with the Barbershop traditions
5. An all female chorus that specializes in music designed for the treble voice with an emphasis placed on contemporary world and classical styles.
Please feel free to share your thoughts, but I’m very interested in knowing your preference for a new vocal ensemble at KCC.